Wednesday 22 September 2010

My first kiss went a little like this...

"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
No it fucking ain't! I used to agree with the above but right now I'm not so sure. I'd rather not give a damn, like some people can (ryhme).
So excited that a friend suggested I join him to see a band tomorrow night in Birmingham. Gonna get some jazzy gear on and enjoy drinks, smokes, music, dancing and pushing up against some sweaty, sticky people. Gonna be electric.
Worcester on Monday, Malvern on Friday and then I'm off to Nottingham with Flicky to see our friends at their Uni and get away from this town. All round, autumn has started good.
Summers over and it's getting chilly, but I think it's still just about warm enough to strip off and run around? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment