Sunday 19 September 2010

Always like this

I'm writing this really late again cos I'm still finding it hard to sleep! I'm currently sitting on my bed listening to Royworld in someone else's cardigan but feeling pretty good. Decided to wait until next year to go to uni cos getting everything ready in just a week proved too hard. I don't wanna go unprepared.

Instead I'm visiting all those people I love that have gone to uni and have a few things planned for this year. I am especially looking forward to Paris<3

I've had to accept summer is over and have ordered lots of nice, warm stuff to wear from Topshop. Getting my hair cut and my tattoo soon, lovely :)

Recovered from a nasty virus thanks to lots of love from Mumma and had some good nights out this week. Feeling happy so I give lot's of love to those who deserve it. Thanks y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment