Wednesday 15 September 2010

Just thoughts

"I’m keeping an eye on the future, an eye on the past, and the present in my pocket, just in case I need a door"-Brandon Boyd <3

Really enjoying the comforts of my bed and DVDs after having an awesome summer with some awesome people. It's finally caught up on me but I don't regret one thing.

Yuk, I've been very ill these past 2 days. Not cool. I've also been sorting out my uni stuff...there's alot more to think about when living alone than I first thought. Conditioner for example! I've spent the last 18 years basically believing that stuff just appeared naturally in the shower for when I needed it. Turns out I have to buy it.

Going out on Thursday for the last time with eeeeveryone. Should be good. Too much to be thinking about right now. I'm young and a girl, I just want to fall in love and shit like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment