Saturday 11 September 2010

Insomnia

Just finished watching Dez's "Something wicked this way comes" tour and whoaa look at the time (nearly 5am). My sleep pattern is well and truly fucked after not having a night in once this entire week. Definitely been enjoying the night time and not waking up til well into the daytime.

Don't remember much from Thursday night thanks to that crazy black bottle of vodka, but I DO remember being told that I have the "prettiest nose ever seen". Thanks! To add to the list of crazy stuff that occurred this week, my friend falling into a pond has to be a winner for the week. If not the best moment of my life.

Royworld-Man in the Machine, Marmaduke duke-Rubber lover, Incubus-Are you in, various Biffy Clyro and Robots in Disguise-Sex has made me stupid are all my top songs right now and I can't stop listening! Incubus and Red Hot Chilli Peppers remind me how good bands can really get.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be bad. Something is going to happen, I'm gonna hear something, someones gonna do something or it'll just be an incredibly depressing day all round. I'll bet anyone five GBP! :/ But I'm feeling relatively good so ready to just say fuck you or fuck it. I'm getting a tattoo.

Anywayyyy, gonna stick on my ipod + speakers and try get some sleepies.

Is there something wrong
You're here, but you're already gone
And i know, it's another world
And you shout, only to be heard
You're saying I'm just so cynical
I didn't know anything

1 comment:

  1. You and me are getting tatts at the same time, just let me save my pennies :) I'm guessing your £ key is broke? The GBP made me chuckle =') By the way, 'Echo' is my fave song by Incubus, the lyrics are actually peach ♥ They mean so much. In fact, gonna listen now! *wanders off*

    ReplyDelete