Sunday 3 October 2010

So much I

I have had a wonderful evening but tonight was not that evening. Thought I could come on here and write out all my feelings until they maybe made sense but nahh.

Instead, been thinking about and discussing my tattoo design, and I remember when I was younger I always wanted angel wings. Looking back, I think I misjudged that and realised I'd regret it at some point in the next 50 years so I've gone with a more cosmic design. Hopefully, I'll get it done alongside Bee when we've both decided what we definitly want.

I have to say how much I love the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Since being the first band I ever saw live when I was about 13, I can still listen to the "By the way" album and be lovin every song.

Missing lotsa people who are now scattered all over the country. After suddenly dropping all respect I have for some people and just wondering why they are how they are, I could do with a Mighty Boosh night or something! Thanks tosserrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment