Wednesday 11 August 2010

When did what "other people say" become the truth?


STOP assuming things!!!! Unless the person themselves explicitly says something then don't go believing anything about other peoples lives and feelings.
I like to keep my feelings relativly private, and there's rarely a time that ANYONE knows exactly what I'm thinking. I change my mind alot, never too sure about things, and honestly just want to enjoy my life. I don't like it when things that are supposed to be fun and have been fun suddenly become serious and rubbish thanks to other people.
I've lost my last lip stud, and dont have anything else to keep it open with so the bars just gonna fall out and it'll heel up :'( GREAT.
I'm gonna save my money (after tomorrow) and go on a huge, amazing holiday before jetting of to saving people who get trapped in the sea.

2 comments:

  1. Methinks I have a stud I havent worn if you want to borrow it til you get another one? :) It's a stud and not a horseshoe or ring. Sorry if I said anything last night that made things worse =/ I dont think I did, but I never really know cuz I'm drunk :)

    Hope things get better, I've had such a good time over the past 2 weeks with you and those 2 guys - I dont want it to end! :( x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be very helpful :O
    Nahh, notice me swapping rooms alot? There was a reason for that. Trying to avoid a certain thing.

    things are fine :) as ever. I'm swishhhh xxx

    ReplyDelete