Wednesday 4 August 2010

Lessons I have learned...

...mainly from my friends experiences:
1. Don't drink and drive
2. Don't hang outside where you work looking like a yob as your friend scales the building
3. Don't laugh in FUCKING SERIOUS situations
4. Do get drunk in Upton cos it's fun!
5. Sleep properly

After looking after my silly best friend who nearly got us all arrested(bless him) I'm now going to snuggle up and watch The Mighty Boosh so I have energy for tomorrow night which should be electric.
I miss someone already because they make me smile :) Might give Roxi a ring...Malvern pubs are looking attractive ALREADY.

SWYD ;)

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what I learned?
    1) Dont be a blonde female when the police are around!
    2) Dont be drunk around Richard fucking Heckley!!

    That is all :) Fun times last night, i love you x

    ReplyDelete