Wednesday 18 August 2010

she's a waster

Feeling alot better about this month :)
Get my results tomorrow, which I'm not expecting to be great and that isn't modesty I just dont think its possible I'll get more than Cs (if that)when my attendance was 52% at college. It's just another reason to see my friends and go out in the evening, which I'm looking forward to alot as I'll probably get lovin' off a pikey as usual (Y)
Not that I need grades because I'm off to south France to save people who can't swim and it's taken a hell of a lot to arrange. I hope the picture above of the view from my flat will tempt people to come visit meee :) plleeeasee.
This week I dressed up, got stung by a wasp, watched films and sat by a fire smoking and drinking wine with some cool people. Bunch of other stuff to which has made it awesome.
I'm happy right now and have no idea why!!
Actually I do know why. Lolzz. <3

1 comment:

  1. I know why too! ;) Minx.
    Also, loving the random change of font half way through the post! Tres original ;)
    Uhhmm... when are you fucking off to the south of France? Cuz if you hadnt noticed Gina and Anna are fucking off to Uni and I CANNOT BE LEFT BY MYSELF! D=
    Good luck for results Squid, it wont be as bad as you think =) x x

    ReplyDelete