Friday 13 August 2010

sick


I've had the best month and a bit ever I could wish for. If these are the things that make my life complete then call me simple but I love it.

Missing France a lot, I always feel this way after I come home. Only ever drinking Sangria, swimming in the sea at 2am and tanning was perfect and I want to see the people again really badly.

Had so much fun drinking wine out of plastic wine glasses, getting busted, falling off walls, falling over in general watching Harry Brown, crazy dancing, and especially singing along to Biffy Clyro.

Although, can't help today but feel down about a lot of things. It feels a bit like I'm missing something and I don't know what. July has definitely been better than August, but because I like being happy I'm just now going to go listen to some music and get ready for Beas birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment