Sunday 28 November 2010

I got sunshine in a bag

Best bassline ever? I'd say "Clint Eastwood" has it, apart from maybe "Are you in?" or a few Red Hot Chilli Pepper songs. Really like "Up Melancholy Hill" by the Gorillaz (I've ignored this band for a while, forgetting how good they are) right now, maybe cos I like the lyrics quite a bit and they mean something.

Just had a look through a few old texts, and it's made me a bit nostalgic. Glad there's some more recent ones that make me happy.

This week I'm arranging to get more added to my tattoo (addicted!) and going out tomorrow night with a hell of a load of people. I love standard Monday nights out. The only thing that could get me down now is to find out Robert Sheehan has a girlfriend...which he does have-lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment