Wednesday 3 November 2010

I don't know what the title is.

That's over then. I'm now officially single again as of this morning so I went and shopped for clothes and also my first ever tattoo which is happening next Wednesday at 3pm...which has been a long time coming. I look forward to tomorrow night as I haven't been out for a while. I'm gonna get very drunk.

I hate how I'm quite shy but act like I'm not. Actually, I'm not shy at all. Just careful... which always has me asking "what if..". What if I just said how I felt?!

Bored tonight, wish I could go out but not heavily drinking and dancing...just hanging out with some people at the cinema or in a bar with cigarettes. Bus timetable and not being able to drive is so limiting.

I know what I'm trying to say here, but it's not coming out right. Not like anyone reads this. If you are, do me a favour and chat up. Someone out there must have the power to make my evening more exciting, even if it's just a CONVERSATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment