Friday 12 November 2010

say yes

Finally got my tattoo, and it's nothing like I'd ever planned but I like it. It's nice and simple which I like but I'm already planning my next one. I was warned they'd be addictive. I'm thinking of adding to the one I've got and having it carry on up round my side but I'll give this one some time to itself and for me to make some more money.


Had a pretty good week and got a lot of stuff done/seen alot of people but I'm paying for it now as I think I've caught some illness. I'm extremely prone to colds, sore throat and an aches :(


Nice as most things are going well at the moment. Obviously of course that ONE THING that is still getting me down but I'm getting used to it now. Confusing people and getting told things that I didn't expect but don't really believe. Sick of liking someone this badly!! It's causing much frustration in alot of areas...if you get me ;) I think they probably know now which is also as frustrating :/


Standard working weekend then I'll do the standard nights out next week aswell, which I do love but would like to do something a bit different maybe? Had a nice catch up with a friend who promised there's nights of dressing up unusual antics coming up. I hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment