Thursday 2 December 2010

Hopeless.

"Well you can't get what you want, but you can get me. So let's set up and see. 'Cause you are my medicine, when you're close to me."AS IF it's the fourth of Decemeber?! This is the first year of my entire life that I haven't had an advent calendar and I've not hyperventilated yet. Facebook is putting me through emotional turmoil, to be honest I'm in emotional turmoil anyway. One good thing I suppose is that I've finally got ££ for my film review. Have a read of the first bit of it and judge me:

"When a film begins with characters setting out on what is meant to be an idyllic camping trip to a secluded woodland, it's expected that the villain is to be one of either a cannibal, mutant, hillbilly or inbred race as demonstrated in films such as Wrong Turn(2008, dir. Rob Schmidt) and Deliverance(1972, dir.John Boorman). Without knowing what the film was about, I thought no differently when I started watching Eden Lake(2008, dir.James Watkins).

Going to Nottingham this week, man I have some good friends. I'll come back shiny and happy (i hope)


No comments:

Post a Comment