Thursday 14 October 2010

bearz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcgyKo7vbm4 This song is amazing and it reminds me of the girl in the picture above (partly cos she showed it me). I know it reminds her of something/someone else but I'm just saying now it's OUR song to me.

I'm writing this purely out of boredom as I should be dressed up and out right about now. Not going out means I have near enough 70 quid for tomorrow night which is a little dangerous in my hands ;).
Oh yeah, getting really annoyed at certain comments and how uptight people are getting about music. If I want to listen to a song, no matter how "shit" it is, I'll still listen to it...even if it really upsets you cos you're trying your utter hardest to stick it to Radio 1 and it interrupts your pool game. It doesn't mean I don't have the capacity to appreciate good music...sometimes (most times) I'd just rather chill out and chat about other things
Other than that I'm really happy. Getting a bit fidgety and missing kisses and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment