Tuesday 1 June 2010

This could be a bad idea


This is the first time I've ever written a blog (I think) and for those who are reading this who don't know me, all you need to know is I used to cry and kick the television when UK didn't win the eurovision song contest. I like to remain mysterious.

I've left college and now I'm scared. Apart from working in Newquay for a month doing promotions (hells yeah), I don't know where I want to go after this. A few months ago I thought life consisted of and always would consist of getting wrecked, being with someone special and seeing my buds. Plan is to keep doing this until someone tells me it's time to grow up a bit.

Oh yeah, and I am definitly into someone right now. I'm feeling good it's not the same person it was about a month ago, when I was unhappy. Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment