Wednesday 2 June 2010

The difference between "climactic" and "climatic"


"I was influenced by David Lynch's Eraserhead (1976) to have a constant background drone creating tension and suspense throughout the first few frames of the sequence until the climactic scenes drop away into nothing when the body is revealed, representing the empty feeling of loss and morbid mortality that humans have to face when dealing with death. The choice of song "Nothing Else Matters"(Metallica), emphasises the hopelessness and nihilistic mood of the end sequence through the lyrical content, Metallicas counter culture status and the anti-Hollywood/anti-glamour realism in the song"


Looking back on my Evaluation of my A2 film, I have just realised that I have referred to the weather/climate rather than something climaxing. Ggr, I wander if that will hurt my grade much.


I am going to dye my hair later, plan my tattoo and think about how many more piercings I want on my ears. I love body mod, it can really give someone an edge. I believe if someone has a piercing or a tattoo, it says alot about them as a person, likewise if they don't. My perfect man I think would have to have an eyebrow piercing.

It's a nice day so I'm going to see my friend and smoke and drink alot at The Morgan. Definitely up for going out and spending alot of money this week as it's been a tiresome weekend.


Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment