Saturday 5 June 2010

ARGH


I hate this feeling when you realise you wasted about 6 months of your life devoted to/listening to/being made to look stupid for/loving something completely pointless. I know I'm not in the wrong, at least any more, and it would be far from a bad thing if someone just got over it and tried to be nice and accepting for once. In case this person is reading this: I know you so well, I know you've lied, and I want you to know I'm over it so please get over over yourself. I know we get on, and you can't go from loving someone to not giving a fuck in a week so just accept that I'm willing to put everything aside in order to be civil. How your acting makes me think there's something a lot more complicated going on in your head concerning me.

Phewf :) anyway, I went to the beach yesterday and it was fun but I've come to the decision that I hate sand and I hate Weston-Super-Mare. I also now really want to leave this country and go to somewhere more respectable. Yuk.







No comments:

Post a Comment