Saturday 31 July 2010

I can't keep up with you, I can't keep up

"Cos I'm wasted, I'm face down on the floor, can't take anymore, gave it all away, lately I can't find my eyes, help me realise that I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love"

Pretty much sums up the past few days, particularly the bit about the floor. Those lyrics are from a song called "Charlotte", coincidence?

Watched "Lucky Number Slevin" the other day thinking any film that was advertised with Josh Hartnett in just a towel for a whole 5 minutes had to be good. It was. Finally getting some money for doing some (well actually alot of) writing. I promise it'll be a better standard than the writing on here.

It was pimms o clock at my house with Roxi, Becca and Anna on Thursday, and I think we did it bloody well. That night was just all around good. Can't wait to do it all next Thursday!!

Why can't I stop thinking about someone?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LUCKY NUMBER SLEVINNNNNN! I also loved Thursday :) But you said some silly things on the bus while drunk. Never mind though poppet xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that film is wicked. Haha, I'm going out this Thursday if you're around. I won'tve been drinking all day this time so should be a bit more sane!

    ReplyDelete