Wednesday 21 July 2010

France, romance, sangria and pricks



This years holiday could've been the best I've ever had. I never expected myself to drink sooo much sangria and meet such awesome people that I'm going to/already do miss a lot. One certain person in particular...

Although I always knew it would be lame leaving, coming home has made me realise how much I DON'T want to be here. Not because of the shitty weather or lack of cocktails but because of a few people here and how unsure of things they've suddenly made made me feel. Wow, can't some people be Grade A nob'eds.

That aside, tomorrow night is looking good already, and I can't wait to get the drinks on in my bedroom and go to Worcester for the first time in two weeks. Hells yeah.








1 comment:

  1. Wooo glad you had a good time girly! See you out soon for a good wreck on :) xx

    ReplyDelete